Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Back In The Blogosphere

Okay, I'm back. This time for real. I have so much going on in my life, so many things spinning at all once. I feel like this blog will be a good place to post my thoughts. The days move so quickly. I blink my eyes and its 4pm. It's insane. I finally after a year and a half feel like I'm adapted to living in LA. I wouldn't say I'm fully adapted, but I am beginning to feel like my life is here. It took awhile, but it's starting to feel like home. I feel like myself again. I'm home.

Music I'm listening to right now:

City and Colour ( I can't get enough)

Death Cab For Cutie

Does It Offend You, Yeah?

My Morning Jacket

This weekend I am heading up to San Francisco for Danielle's graduation from Berkeley law school. I never really think of myself and my friends as grown ups, but we are now. I am glad I can be there to share this special day with close friends. It will be fun.

Night night.

1 comment:

tedo3000 said...

how about you post a blog about gay the lakers are?