Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Workout Log

A very important goal of mine this year is to improve my overall health and fitness. Part of this involves losing weight and part involves becoming more fit. One of the best ways for me to reach my goals is to have something to train for. I am currently signed up for the following athletic events:

May 30th - June 2nd - Mt. Whitney Backpacking Trip (elevation: 14,500ft)

June 7th - Camp Pendleton Mud Run

June 21st - Run Like A Girl 5 Mile Trail Run

August 16th - San Diego "America's Finest City" Half Marathon

October 19th - Nike Women's Half Marathon

In an effort to keep in shape and hold myself accountable for my actions, I am going to begin keeping a log of my workouts here on my MySpace blog. Feel free to take a look and leave comments to help keep me motivated. Wooo fitness.

LT

------

Week 1 Log:

Sunday 5/11/08 - Run 3 miles

Monday 5/12/08 - 35 minutes Cardio

Tuesday 5/13/08 - 30 minutes - eliptical

2 comments:

Mark said...

Hey you're doing AFC again? Hmmm... I might just have to sign up too!

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work.