Sunday, January 28, 2007

Soundtracks


Today I gave myself a present. I bought Sirius satellite radio and I'm getting it installed in my car this week. I can't fricking wait. A co-worker has been letting me listen to his account on the internet and I've been highly impressed. I have never been a radio girl (except maybe in middle school...KROQ!) but this radio seems like it's going to be my new favorite toy. Yeah!

Artists you should check out because I like them:

Brett Dennen


Tokyo Police Club


Menomena


Of Montreal


Bon Savants

I've very tired but I have an amazing blog to write about my theory on traffic. It will have to wait until another day. Goodnight and happy blogging. Leave me a comment if you have Sirius radio and tell me how you like it :)

2 comments:

Jonny said...

I'm right there with you on Tokyo Police Club. Their album will be huge.

Of Montreal seem pretty cool too but I don't have anything by them yet.

I will post THE theory of traffic (i saw it on a TV special once) later.

Anonymous said...

We have XM here att the office and Complete Control is on XM as well. However, I have never really experienced the Sirius. Hopefully they merge and double the fun.

ash xo