Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Not so Teenage Fan Club Part One

I am about to divulge a very entertaining yet embarassing story.

Part of my job is to work with people who can provide cool and exclusive material for the site. One of the comedians we've been working with is not only funny, but really really good looking. He's so good looking that I've started a fan club of some sorts in our office. And by fan club, I mean population "me."

I take that back. The other girls like him too. I am just the most vocal about it. I should also add that the guys we work with are extremely jealous of this infatuation to the point where they tease us about it during lunch. It's like high school all over again.

One day last week I was doing my morning updates when one of the boys comes up to us and goes "Did you see who's in the lobby? Why aren't you touching up your makeup?" The object of my infatuation was here, in our office, waiting for a meeting! I couldn't believe it..I just thought the boys were playing a mean joke!

---------
PART 2 COMING TOMORROW. TO BE CONTINUED
---------

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i already heard this story... where is part 2? hehe