Monday, December 04, 2006

Traffic, bah humbug!

This morning it took me nearly two hours to get to work. It sucked. I realized that part of the reason I get so damn tired during the day is because I start my two freshest hours in the car going 10-20mph (if I'm lucky).

Now I will use my blog as a personal cry for help: If anyone knows of quicker routes to get from the san fernando valley to Beverly Hills, don't be selfish. Please share them with me! If I like your route, I'll hook you up with Myspace swag.

Tomorrow I am going to experiment with leaving later in the morning in an effort to shorten my commute time. If my plan works, this might even allow me to have the mornings free to work out. Let's keep our fingers crossed.

LA traffic gurus: In addition to routes, if you can recommend good times to leave or side streets to take, I will be very happy with you.

Thank you for your time.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry dude, I think you're screwed. The 405 is the most direct but is the #1 worst freeway in the world. The 101, to Laurel Canyon, across Santa Monica Blvd is more fun of a drive but you are pretty much going passed work then back, which would equal the amount of time sitting on the 405, most likely. Then there's the 1, but that's not much fun getting to.

My solution= MOVE. I sucked it up for 2 months and then I had enough. I told ya'. Dear craigslist and westside rentals...

ash xo

LT said...

yeah. this morning was a failed attempt. i didn't get to work until 10:30 and i had to valet park my car. at least i felt well rested. :)

Anonymous said...

hes your boss, just go up to him and say hi. Accompany him with your sweetness of sweet. As easy as that, confront your fears or youll never get passed em....