Monday, December 11, 2006

Shed those pounds, LA style!

One of the noticeable diffferences I see in L.A. is advertising. My new route of choice to work is Ventura Blvd. As I cruise down the street for 45 minutes, I can't help but notice what is endorsed on the billboards above me. Instead of signs saying "Lose Weight, join X diet plan now" these signs say "Beverly Hills Lipo Center: For all your waistline needs." What happened to losing weight the good old fashioned way with diet and exercise? People here seem to think a scalpel can even cure weight gain.

I've decided to once again go against the grain. Instead of going to the BH Lipo Center, I'm waking up an hour earlier in the morning and joining a gym...in Beverly Hills.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lindsay rocks! Anyone that cool should live in SF!