Saturday, December 30, 2006

Heaven and Hell

The other day we featured a blog by photographer David LaChappelle. After reading his blog where he talked about his new book and the inspiration for the cover photo, I was nearly moved to tears. His photo is amazing, and the story behind it makes everything even more impressive than it already is. It's Courtney love holding Kurt Cobain in a scene similiar to Michaelangelo's "Pieta."

Here's my favorite quote from his blog. If anyone from my extended family continues to ask me why I'm not married yet, this will be my new answer:

"Talent likes talent, creative likes creative, and genius likes genius. And to settle for anything less is to set yourself up for boredom."

Goodnight.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i couldn't agree more with this quote!