Tuesday, November 21, 2006

A Change Will Do You Good

Aside from my friends whom I will miss dearly, here are the top 5 things I will miss about living in San Diego:

1. Waking up at 7 and being in the water by 7:10
2. People who look up, smile, and say hello when they walk by you in passing.
3. My entire life being enclosed in a 2 mile radius
4. Flip flops as the norm
5. Sunsets

*Note: These might change as I get used to life in LA and start noticing more differences


Now here are the top 5 things I am looking forward to about living in LA:

1. Only 4 hours to Mammoth instead of 7
2. A city with tons of energy, culture, and a vibrant nightlife
3. Working for an amazing company and learning tons
4. A queen bed.
5. Bailey!

and last but not least...Traffic ..pause... NOT!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What am I? Chopped liver?!

ash xo