Thursday, November 16, 2006

Downsizing

Unclutter Your Life

In the process of moving I've taken a strong stance about what items will continue on with me in my next journey and what will not. I originally thought it'd be hard to part with certain things, but now I'm finding that there are very few material possessions in my life that I truly care about. Memories and people are the most important things. Okay, maybe even my surf and snowboards. Seriously though, it feels good to rid my life of clutter. I'm nowhere near being done, but I'm starting to see empty space in my room where possesions once lay. Emptiness in this sense means progress. And it feels damn good.

2 comments:

LT said...

Don't worry Mish, I kept all the notes we used to write each other about our crushes in 8th grade. Remember Neil? A-hahaha.

Anonymous said...

downsizing is great and so refreshing